Social Media Management
Is your company already regularly active on social media? If yes that is brilliant but if not, please keep reading. As of August 2015, there were 3.175 billion active internet users. That’s nearly half of the world’s population, all connected to one another. Even more impressive is the number of those that are using social media: 2.206 billion. One third of our planet are tweeting, liking, sharing and hash-tagging everything you could possibly think of. And that number is set to continue rising; last year alone had a boost of 176 million more social media users. Facebook is reporting half a million new sign ups every day.
Your customers and your competitors are using social media so you need to make sure that your company is on it and represented professionally as well so that you don’t miss out.
Haven’t Got The Time? No Worries…
We have a fantastic content writing service that is a perfect fit if you don’t have the time to write all of your social media content. Below we have outlined six reasons why businesses use our content writing service:
- It saves you time so that you can do what you do best, run your business.
- Fill out a questionnaire about your company so that we have absolute understanding of how your company operates, its values and what you would like us to write your social media about.
- Anyone visiting your social media pages will see activity not days or weeks ago but often hours ago, therefore projecting a professional image of your company with assurances that someone is available to talk to in your company.
- You have 7 days to review, edit or delete the content that has been scheduled for your company before it gets published, therefore keeping you in complete control of the content that is going out on social media about your company.
- Pictures paint a thousand words, with this in mind we create professional looking images to appear on your social media pages amongst the content that will include your branding, logo and contact details.
- You can see which hashtags generate the most amount of traffic to your website and then include them with any content that you choose to upload.